Tour Uros and Taquile VIP service by Speed boat
The famous Uros floating islands and be able to live with the native people. Then we head towards the next island is Taquile which also has a great cultural wealth.
What time does it start and what will it be done on the tour? Timetable:
- 7:00 a.m. We pick up visitors from their hotels in the city; we head to the port of Puno city. And start with the tour that is visiting the Uros Island, where we have the opportunity to share ancestral experiences with native people.
- Then we continue our journey through the highest navigable lake in the world towards Taquile Island, where we undertake a walk through the stone paths that lead us to the village inhabited by natives. The Islanders are characterized by being good weavers which inherited since ancient times.
- After exploring the wonderful island we will taste a delicious typical lunch consisting of fried trout with rice and a slice of potato. Quinoa soup. And muña tea. We also have vegan food (omelette).
- In the afternoon we will descend about 535 steps that lead to the Chilcano port.
- Around 3:30 pm we arrive back at the city of Puno.
What is included:
- Transfer hotel – port – hotel.
- Entrances fees.
- Motor boat with toilet.
- English/spanish speaking guide.
- 01 lunch in Taquile.
What is not included:
- Backpack with personal items.
- Sun block.
- Sun glasses.
- Sun hat.
- Mineral water.
It will be applied an extra cost of transport for people who have a reservation in the following hotels:
- Libertado, Casa Andina private colecttions, Posada del inca, Eco Inn.
- Jose Antonio.
- Taypikala (Chucuito).
|Price from :||USD 40.00 for person.|
|Duration:||8 1/2 hours approximately.|
Departure: 07:00 p.m. – Return: 03:30 p.m.
|Tour frequency:||All year.|
|Exchange rate U$D:||S/ 3.34|