Tour Atuncolla and Sillustani 2D/1N
HATUN QOLLA district is located 30 km from Puno and 10 km running from Juliaca to Puno. On the route to the archaeological site of Sillustani. The inhabitants of this town offer service of lodging and community rural tourism, these caused families to improve their homes and be trained in cuisine and lodging, and are equipped with shower, hot water and private bathrooms. This allows them to give better service the visitor. The Qollas still maintain their customs and ancestral traditions; they give tourists the opportunity to be part of everyday activities such as: agriculture, livestock (raising Andean llama and alpaca, crafts). People of this community where currently is done this kind of tourism, are improving their quality of life and can give their children better opportunities in education, and progress of its population.
- 08:00 am. Transfer of the tourists from your hotel toward Atuncolla.
- 08:40 am. Reception and Accommodation in family house Qolla.
- 09:30 am. Walk from the village until the lake Umayo.
- 11:15 am. We embarked in rowboats View: The island Intimoko, wild birds, viscachas and vicuñas.
- 12:00 pm. Visit to the archaeological complex of Sillustani.
- 13:30 pm. Lunch with family, free time.
- 00 pm. Daily activities.
- 17:30 pm. Prepare dinner.
- 19:00 pm.Campfire and share customs such as: stories, myths and legends.
- 21:00 pm. Overnight.
- 07:00 am. Typical breakfast.
- 09:00 am. Development of artisanal cheese and demonstration of crafts.
- 12:00 pm. Lunch worked out on the basis of organic inputs.
- 13:00 pm. Return to Puno.
What is included:
- Private tourist transport.
- Transfers of hotels Puno – Atuncolla – Puno.
- Guide Spanish – English.
- Walks in rowing boat.
- Graze llamas.
- Entries to the chullpas of Sillustani.
- Lunch the 1er and 2do day, dinner and breakfast.
- Personalized Assistance.
What is not included:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
|Duration:||2 days and 1 night.|
Departure: 02:00pm – Return: 05:00pm
|Tour frequency:||All year.|
|Exchange rate U$D:||S/ 3.34|