City Tours Cusco – Half Day
City Tours – Half Day The city of Cuzco, the capital of the Empire of the Incas, allows them to visit the most important tourist attractions of the city and its surroundings like: The Cathedral, Qorikancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay. To start with the tour our staff will collect you from your hotel to the 13:00 hrs. to 13:20hrs. To address the bus touristic and visit the places mentioned above:
Detail of the places to visit:
- THE CATHEDRAL. – is located in the main square of the city, is a colonial monument of great artistic value. Currently in its interior are appreciated work carved in wood as the choir, the pulpits of the altars and the painting of the Cusqueña School.
- QORIKANCHA.- religious center to worship the sun, in this place stands out the Inca architecture coupled with the Spanish architecture.
- SACSAYHUAMAN.- Located at 2 km from the city, was constructed with enormous carved and located with compelling precision, this formed by three superposed platforms that have an average of 360 meters long and 9 meters of height. From which there is a unique panoramic view of the entire city of Cuzco.
- Qenqo.- Located one kilometer of Sacsayhuaman, was adoratorio inca emphasizes an open space called amphitheater where were their idols and mummies in the 19 niches trapezoids.
- Puka Pukara.- It is a military construction composed of large walls, terraces and stairways. was part of the defensive set of Cuzco.
- TAMBOMACHAY.- Temple intended for the worship of water, consists of a series of aqueducts, channels and several cascades of water flowing through the rocks.
What is included:
- Tourist Transport shared.
- Professional licensed guide in English and Spanish.
- Transfers from/to your hotel.
Costs of entrance tickets:
- The Cathedral S/. 25.00 soles
- Qorikancha S/. 10.00 soles
- Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay S/. 130.00 soles, this tourist ticket are also used to walk the Sacred Valley of the Incas and other museums of the city. (Valid for 10 days).
What is not included:
- Tourist ticket and tickets to the Cathedral and Qorikancha.
- Supply and extras.
Departure: 01:00 p.m.
|Tour frequency:||All year.|
|Exchange rate U$D:||S/ 3.34|