VALLE SAGRADO AND MACHU PICCHU 2D/1N
First Day – Cusco – Valle Sagrado
Day 1.- Cusco – Sacred Valley to the 08:30 a.m. we gather to them of your hotel, to start with our trip to the impressive Sacred Valley of the Incas located 45 minutes away from Cusco, in the way we view of beautiful landscapes and small towns, in Pisac we can see the architecture of the incas composed of platforms, Domestic structures, ceremonial and aqueducts that provided water to the farm, during our tour will stop at the lookouts Ccorao and Taray, and will also be able to visit the typical market and make purchases of some memories craft. At noon we headed to the village of Urubamba where you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at a rustic restaurant with typical dishes of the region. Urubamba was one of the agricultural centers of the empire of the Incas. Continuing our tour we will visit the imposing Inca contruccion Ollantaytambo, here we will have a guided visit to the archaeological complex. Ending the explanation of the last Inca city, at 19:00 p.m. we board the train that will lead us to the town of hot water, place where to thirty minutes away is the mysterious citadel of Machu Picchu. Overnight.
Second Day – Tour to Machu Picchu
After our breakfast in the hotel, we will approach the bus that will take us to the citadel of Machu Picchu where we will be able to appreciate the dawn of this marvel. Here we will have a guided tour of 2 hours to get to know the most important places of the Inca empire Machu Picchu. Finished the tour we will have free time of about 04 hours to make a tour of our own. If you want you can do trekking up to the summit of the Huaynapicchu (optional), this will take approximately 3 hours round trip without a guide. Cost $. 15.00. Then we will descend by bus to the town of Aguas Calientes to address our train to Ollantaytambo and transportation to your hotel.
- In the morning pick up from your hotel to start with our journey.
- At 08:30 a.m. to 16:00 p.m; tour to the Sacred Valley, we will visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo.
- Trip by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes during 2 hours.
- Overnight in a hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- At 05:30 a.m. we will take our bus up to Machu Picchu.
- Visit guided in Machu Picchu 2 hours approximately.
- Decline by bus to Aguas Calientes
- M. Return by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Return by bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco city.
- Transfer to your Hotel.
What is included:
- Tourist Transport of Cusco, Sacred Valley, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu and return to Cusco. Train ticket to Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Professional Bilingual Guide.
- Ballot of entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Buffet Lunch in Urubamba.
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes (Private Room and breakfast).
What is not included:
- Lunch and dinner in Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance to the thermal water ( $. 4.00 ).
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu, book together with Machu Picchu and in advance (optional 15.00 dollars per person).
|Duration:||2 days and 1 night.|
Departure: 08:30 a.m. – Return: 07:00 p.m.
|Tour frequency:||All year.|
|Exchange rate U$D:||S/ 3.34|