Tour to Machu Picchu – 1 Day
We pick you up at your hotel in Cusco to the 05:30 am or 06:30 am (depends on the type and availability of train), then we depart to the train station located in the town of Ollantaytambo, (4 hrs. travel time) to address and to continue with our trip to Machu Picchu, arrival to the Puente Ruins station here accompanied by our professional guide we started with the tour to appreciate the panoramic view of Machu Picchu, we continue visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the real venues, the temple of the three windows, the cemeteries and the whole city by approximately 2 hrs. and 30 min. They will then have free time to take a walk around the citadel and take a picture.
Once completed the tour may descend to the village of Aguas Calientes, lunch in one of the several tourist restaurants and shopping.
At 4:30 pm approx. We will take the train back to Cusco. The journey time is also 4 hrs. From train station to the hotel when we arrived at the train station in Urubamba. We will be waiting to transfer them to their respective hotel.
What is included:
- transfers from/to hotels-train station-Hotels.
- train ticket from/to Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- bilingual guide Spanish – English.
- Bus Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- admission ticket to the shrine of Machi Picchu.
What is not included:
- Lunch from US$. 5.00.
- Original passport
- Use shoes or sneakers or tennis.
- Take much fluid in your excursions.
- Impermeable (poncho long) in rainy season.
- Long-sleeved shirts. •*long pants. •*insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat to the sunny days. •*binoculars.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and/or articles of personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- a backpack or briefcase light.
- Camera or image setter and movies.
- Have on hand checks and currencies in small denominations soles or dollars.
- Bathroom linen for the thermal baths (optional).
Departure: 05:30 a.m. – Return: 04:30 p.m.
|Tour frequency:||All year.|
|Exchange rate U$D:||S/ 3.34|