INCA TRAIL AND MACHUPICCHU 4D-3N
The Inca Trail, with Machu Picchu as its final destination, is the most popular tour and well known among tourists. The hike is approximately 43 kilometers, including a one day visit to the Archaeological Group of Machupicchu. The nature that surrounds it, with stunning views of snowcapped mountains, the hike through the jungle in the middle of amazing archaeological remains, is an unforgettable experience.
Departure every day, with 2 person’s minimum per group in order to make the trip.
Due to the general interest in the opening of the Inca Trail, the spaces are rapidly depleted. Make your query on the available space and make your reservation in advance.
Day 1: CUSCO – HUAYLLABAMBA: At 6.00 a.m., as we pick you up at your hotel to go to the km. 82 by bus. After passing the control, we begin the walk, on the banks of the Urubamba river, until arriving at the archaeological group important Llactapata, where we will have lunch. The full walk will take us approximately 6 hours (a total of 13 kilometers) to reach the first campsite in Huayllabamba.
Day 2: HUAYLLABAMBA – PACAYMAYU: The greatest challenge: 16 kilometers amounting to traverse 2 steps very high, including Warmiwañusca, with 4,200 meters above sea level that is the highest point of the walk, which we cross breathing with difficulty and surprising us by the breathtaking panoramic views of two mountains and snowy, and the beautiful valley semi-tropical. The walk includes the view to the archaeological site of Runkurakay and Sayacmarca. We will camp in Pacaymayu.
Day 3: PACAYMAYU – WIÑAYWAYNA: This day is quieter; we walk only 10 km and most of the route is flat and with many pending lowering. We note as the geography is changing, dry and mountainous, to green and semi-tropical (the eyebrow of the jungle). On the way we visited the archaeological sites of Phuyupatamarca, Intipata until finally reach Wiñaywayna where we will install our last campsite of the trek.
Day 4: WIÑAYWAYNA – MACHUPICCU: Cusco After breakfast, very early, we went out to Inti Punku (Puerta del Sol), the entrance of the old Inca city deMachupicchu from this point is an unforgettable experience after descending we revisit this magical place and we will have a guided tour of approximately 2 hours. In the afternoon we will take the train back to Cusco and arrive at approximately 20:30 hrs. Then bring them back to your hotel.
What is included:
- Information of the walk and delivery of maps.
- Transportation from your hotel in Cusco to kilometer 82.
- Income for the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Professional Guide.
- Power (3D, 3A, 3C – snack food – firm, vegetarian food optional).
- Porters (personal that loads the camping equipment and food).
- First aid kit.
- Bathroom biodegradable.
- Camping Equipment (tents, matras, kitchen equipment).
- Lowering Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Backpacker train back from Aguas Calientes to Cusco.
- Transfer from the station to the hotel in Cusco.
What is not included:
- Breakfast on the first day, lunch on the fourth day.
- Sleeping bag.
- Discount of $ 30.00 dollars with international student card (ISIC Card).
- For under 8 years of age (with copy of passport), there is a discount of $ 30.00 dollars.
- An extra porter (up to 12 kilos) for the personal computer of the passengers $ 60.00 dollars.
- Rental of a sleeping bag of pen $ 20.00 by all the way.
- Rental of a normal sleeping bag $ 15.00 by all the way.
- Return in Vistadome increase $ 35.00 dollars per person.
Note: Departure: private groups, departures every day, subject to availability of spaces, see.
|Duration:||4 days and 3 nights.|
Departure: 06:00 a.m. – Return: 10:30 p.m.
|Tour frequency:||All year.|
|Exchange rate U$D:||S/ 3.34|