Uros – Taquile – LLachon & Tikonata 2D/1N
By its location and the vestiges found in the island, it is believed that Tikonata was inhabited by important figures during the pre-hispanic period. This charming island is characterized by its circular dwellings and by having in its highest point a particular 360° view of Lake Titikaka. The Friendly people invite you to live together and share their customs and ancestral traditions.
What there is to know? We have:
- Wacas stone: Is located on the side of tikonata are two rocky formations.
- Mirador Cruzpata: From the top of this lookout enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the natural landscape of the Amantani islands, Taquile, the beach of Chifron, and even we can observe the Bolivian side the island of the Sun, the island of the Moon, the cerro Illimani and Copacabana.
- K’ak’awasi: in this place is found several archaeological remains such as: Momías, funeral, ceremonial vessels, keros.
- Tiahunaco Museum: Here are talks some agricultural tools the plow, yoke, chaquitaclla, Raucana, trilladeras. Also see objects of ceramic glass (K’eros), plates (chuas), monoliths, mascara of felines belonging to the tiahunaco culture.
What activities can do in Tikonata?
- Together with the family we have the option of several activities such as agriculture, customs, myths, music and at night after dinner may participate in a ritual of thanks to the Pachamama and dance with typical costumes accompanied of a campfire.
- Another activity is the artisanal fisheries that is developed in the island, are fished carachis, pejerrey and mauris.
First Day Uros – Taquile – Lachon
At 08:00 Departure from your hotel to the port of Puno to embark, on the way we will visit the famous floating islands of the Uros made on the basis of totora, we will see a variety of wild birds and its friendly people who will welcome us. We continue with the journey to the beautiful Taquile island, very known by the designs and decoration of your clothing especially by its fine textiles, reason for which it was declared Cultural Patrimony of Humanity by the UNESCO. After the visit we will have lunch in a local restaurant. Ending we moved toward Llachon to family home for the accomodation, we have the option to perform an activity such as agriculture or doing sport with the family, Dinner Overnight.
Second Day Llachon – Tikonata – Puno
After breakfast an exquisite typical dish prepared by the natives, we start with our next adventure boat sailing ship with the direction of Tikonata, visit to the tourist places before mentioned, and finally lunch and return to your hotel in Puno.
What is included:
- Transfer hotel-port-hotel.
- Professional guide Spanish- English.
- Motor with toilet.
- Accommodation in family house Llachon.
- 01 breakfast, 02 lunches, 01 dinner.
- Entrance to places to visit.
- Personalized Assistance.
What is not included:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
|Duration:||2 days and 1 night.|
Departure: 02:00pm – Return: 05:00pm
|Tour frequency:||All year.|
|Exchange rate U$D:||S/ 3.34|